Saturday, October 15, 2005

Serenity Now

Well, my ex-business partner, full time friend Phil and I played hookie from work yesterday. What would prompt us to do this you ask? One word explains it all, Serenity.

I was never a fan of the series. I believe I saw 1 maybe 2 episodes. After seeing the movie I have to admit that I am hooked. I'm going out and getting the DVDs (probably some time today). Then I 'm going to sit down and have a nice, long screening.

Before you ask, "Yes, it is that good." If you have not seen it yet you owe it to yourself and any friend who loves sci-fi to go see it. You may be saying, "But, I never saw the series." Check out the following link:

http://digg.com/movies/Serenity_Evangelism:_Firefly_in_30_Minutes

It contains a 30 minute movie that shows you key points from the show. Watch that and tell me that this is not one of the best sciece fiction shows out there.

No comments: