Friday, September 23, 2005

I Got Myself A SecondLife

Well it's been a while since my last post. Since March I've been busy playing a multi-player online game called SecondLife (SL). For you coders out there (the good ones anyway) this is a great way to make a little extra spending change. I'm currently making anywhere between $3 - $9 a day selling my inventions in this game to other players.

Why is this great you might ask? It pays for my awful online gaming habits I answer. Typically, I was spending $15 dollars a month on City Of Heroes (CoH). After dropping CoH and switching to SL I am spending the same amount of money but I make that money in game in 2-5 days. The rest of the days in the month are pure profit which pays for lunches ;-).

SL is well worth your time checking out. There are definitely blights on the rose that is SL but all in all a good, social multi-player online game.

No comments: