Friday, July 21, 2006

Last Day Of Torture

My partner in slime (Phil Henderson) is FINALLY ;-) getting back from England on Monday. He has been out all week and it has been terrifying. My boss is also out which makes things interesting to say the least. I can't wait to have the foxes back in the hen house. Things are so much smoother when our workmates our there.

On another topic, I've been thinking pretty seriously about open-sourcing Guinterface (sans GWAVA (Non-Disclosure stuff)). I'm trying to work up some gumption and get everything cleaned up so the humans can maintain it. I'm not sure if it is worth the effort as Mike Bell (Guinevere, GWAVA fame) is integrating a web based engine for the new version of Guinevere. Still, it may be nice for people to have and the last support contract runs out in January of next year I believe.

I'm still working on my book (barely) and hope to get it out soon. I'm doing more 3D work (for fun and non-profit) and scripting more in Second Life. Having one job is nice but I'm still finding ways to kill my relaxation. I guess I just can't stop being productive. I'm just not used to having free time. Oh well, ciao for now.

No comments: